With only 3 boxes of giant cardboard bricks, you can build a fabulous fort that guarantees you hours of fun while stimulating children's creativity and fantasy! Every day, kids can create a different story about who is living in the enchanted fort.... who will look out from that wall? An army of fairies or a troop of teddy bears?
This is the best way for spending time together with your kids and support them while drawing the torches, shields and cardboard banners or use the colourful stickers!
You can also choose the all-white version to build a fantastic Crystal Fort!
Inspire your little Archimedes to create masterpiece after masterpiece with these super-sized fun building blocks! The Edo blocks are like a blank canvas waiting to be transformed into whatever kids love and what they really need is only a little bit of imagination.
Please be aware that the product you receive might vary slightly from the product picture due to the nature of our blocks being made of corrugated cardboard. This material is lightweight, has high tech strength, allows you to draw on it and is eco-friendly. Hence, due to their natural origin, our products may have little imperfections but are still capable of supporting your creations.
- Edo Blocks
- Colours: Havana or White
- Folds for easy storage
- Each block must be built
- Materials: corrugated cardboard
- Recommended for ages: 3 years and up
- Dimensions (approx. cm): 12 x 12 x 8 (L x W x H) single block when built
- Dimensions (approx. cm): 24 x 12 x 8 (L x W x H) double block when built
- Country of origin: Australia
What's in the Enchanted Fort box:
- 115 flat sheets to build your double blocks in Havana or White
- 40 flat sheets to build your single blocks in Havana or White
- 3 cardboard sheets with accessories (e.g. coats of arms for your fort)
- 2 Enchanted Fort kits (stickers)
- Instruction sheet