How to build a rhinoceros with cardboard building blocks
This is your chance to build a rhinoceros in your house!
34 giant cardboard bricks to build your rhinoceros along with stickers (like eyes and tail) to make your animal closer to the real ones!
Choose the classic Havana version or the special edition in white, which gives you the opportunity to have a rare white rhino in your bedroom! But the white could be also perfect for colouring the building bricks green or to build a colourful rhinoceros.
Inspire your little Archimedes to create masterpiece after masterpiece with these super-sized fun building blocks! The Edo blocks are like a blank canvas waiting to be transformed into whatever kids love and what they really need is only a little bit of imagination.
Please be aware that the product you receive might vary slightly from the product picture due to the nature of our blocks being made of corrugated cardboard. This material is lightweight, has high tech strength, allows you to draw on it and is eco-friendly. Hence, due to their natural origin, our products may have little imperfections but are still capable of supporting your creations.
- Edo Blocks
- Colours: Havana or White
- Folds for easy storage
- Each block must be built
- Materials: corrugated cardboard
- Recommended for ages: 3 years and up
- Dimensions (approx. cm): 12 x 12 x 8 (L x W x H) single block when built
- Dimensions (approx. cm): 24 x 12 x 8 (L x W x H) double block when built
- Country of origin: Australia
What’s in the Crocodile box (White/Havana):
- 27 flat sheets to build your double blocks in Havana/White
- 7 flat sheets to build your single blocks in White/Havana
- 1 cardboard sheet with accessories
- 1 sheet of Rhino stickers
- Instruction sheet