Fun for the whole family at the Good Friday Appeal 2022: come and play with the Edo big blocks for kids!
Kids Day Out is back: this Good Friday Appeal will be host at the Melbourne Convention and Entertainment Centre for a family fun day and help raise money for sick kids.
Free entry and a great range of activities for kids and family such as carnival rides, the Woolworths Fresh Food Fair, Classic Cards and…the Play Edo Australia bricks enchanted land!
We are inspired by the work of The Royal Children's Hospital Good Friday Appeal and wanted to support them by raising money as part of our participation in the 2022 Good Friday Appeal.
The appeal relies on the support of the community to raise funds to ensure that “The Royal Children's Hospital” is able to continue to provide world class care to patients and their families. The hospital treats over 50,000 children in the wards and medical centre, and 90,000 in Emergency each year. So please, help us to help them, by giving whatever you are able to our fundraiser.
With our big building blocks for kids, we will create enchanted buildings where children will have fun still supporting such an important cause. Proudly made in Australia, the Edo cardboard blocks offer a leisure area for those children visiting us during the Good Friday Appeal 2022. Please, be mindful of the more people that know about the Good Friday Appeal, the greater their impact, so please help us spread the word by sharing this with your friends and family.
The Edo big building blocks for kids are made of cardboard but still guarantee support for brain development. Hence, the 91st annual Good Friday Appeal will bring together the community to raise money for The Royal Children’s Hospital in Melbourne and we are very proud of offering the Play Edo Australia support. The more founds will raise the better we will support The Royal Children’s Hospital to keep provide world class care to our children!
The Play Edo Australia family couldn’t support this cause because, since 1931, the Good Friday Appeal has raised funds for The Royal Children's Hospital in Melbourne. Over this time, funding has supported projects at the Hospital that have helped it become world-leading.
With your support, the Good Friday Appeal can help the Hospital continue to provide excellent care to patients and their families by funding projects in four key areas:
- State of the art equipment and technology
- Ground breaking research
- Education and training for staff development
- Patient and family centred care programs
We are a young business, which proudly produces Australian eco-friendly toys such as the Edo cardboard big building blocks, but we are happy to do our best in participating in the Kids Day Out/Good Friday Appeal 2022 to contribute to supporting The Royal Children Hospital.
2022 Good Friday Appeal - Quick Facts
- The 2022 Good Friday Appeal will take place on Friday 15th April 2022
- The Appeal has raised over $399 million over 90 years for The Royal Children’s Hospital
- From a modest beginning in 1931, a wonderful tradition emerged and evolved into the Good Friday Appeal we know today, which brings people together from all parts of the community to raise funds for The Royal Children’s Hospital
- The Good Friday Appeal is the largest fundraiser for The Royal Children’s Hospital
- Every year over 100,000+ volunteers get involved and over 900 online fundraising projects are registered
- During 2021:
- 80,398 patients presented to the RCH emergency department
- 89,669 Telehealth appointments were performed
Please help us in spreading this big news thus, all together support the Good Friday Appeal: your fundraising efforts will make a real difference to the lives of children at The Royal Children's Hospital. Thank you in advance for your generosity, it means a lot to the Edo building bricks family!